Our 2018 ride is limited to 200 riders – and most of the places are now booked. Click on “Enter” and give it a go – you’ll be able to book if places are still available.
Things to know before you enter
There are a few things you need to know before you enter:
- There is an entry fee of £39. This is NON-REFUNDABLE. The entry fee covers our administrative costs, a donation to Wooden Spoon, all your refreshments on the ride, a post-ride meal and a £1 administrative charge to British Cycling.
- For those who are feeling generous (or just love the ride so much they think £39 is too cheap!), you have the option to add a VOLUNTARY donation of £20 to your entry fee (ie a total fee of £59). No pressure, folks.
- There is no minimum sponsorship level – but any money you raise makes a massive difference to us. If our riders raise £50-£100 each we will smash our £10,000 target!
- Entry is at your own risk. Please make sure that you have suitable fitness levels and adequate equipment.
- The minimum age for participants is 16 (sorry, we do not have insurance cover for younger people).
- A signed parental consent form is required for participants aged over 16 but under 18.
- You’ll be asked to sign a disclaimer on the day.
Please read about getting ready before you enter.
How to enter
Applications to enter are safe and secure, via the British Cycling website.
What are you waiting for? Click “Enter Here” now! The link below will take you through to British Cycling’s website, where you can add The Big Spoon Bike Ride to your basket, then proceed to checkout.